There’s one particular conversation that us girls have, and often compare notes. Although styles and preferences have changed over the years, it seems the consensus over the last 20 years has been when it comes to bikini lines, “less is more.” With the option to go from no hair to barely there, laser hair removal for bikini lines have become more and more popular as swimsuits have gotten tinier and tinier. When faced with the options of doing-it-yourself or having a professional waxing, each come with uncomfortable side effects. No matter what some say, ripping it off quickly like band aid doesn’t help it hurt any less. This month is the perfect time to start in order to be ready for the summer. Below are
Six Reasons to Get Bikini Line Laser Hair Removal
- Enjoy Pool Parties without fear – You don’t want to be “that girl” at the pool party.
- It’s modern – Afros went out of style in the 70’s.
- Be Simply Irresistible – Your husband will love the new you.
- Brazilians are sexy – And waxing REALLY hurts.
- It’s not fashionable to be furry – Merkins (pubic wigs) went out the 1700s.
- Save Time – Spend less time grooming before summer and every time you decide to swim.
- What a relief – Say good-bye to razor bumps and ingrown hairs forever.
Evanesque offers bikini line laser hair removal in Dallas, as well as a full line of medical spa services including spray tanning, BOTOX, and non-chemical peel treatments in their Uptown Dallas office. For more information, check out www.Evanesque.com.
Image courtesy of this site.