A unibrow, also known as monobrow is the the presence of abundant hair between the eyebrows, so that they seem to converge to form one uniform eyebrow. After 15 or more years in modern American vocabulary, parody sites, pop references, and news citations, unibrow was added to the Webster Dictionary in 2006. In Western perception the unibrow may make a person seem ugly, fierce, grumpy, or overly serious, so much so that the unibrow has become something of a cliché in fiction, especially with cartoon characters or muppets. Although, many people disguise his/her would-be unibrow using painful and time consuming conventional and unconventional techniques, with the inexpensive tools and hair removal lasers of today, these methods are no longer needed.
- Avoid the pain of tweezing daily — Day in and day out, it never goes away. You tweez, pick, pull, cry. Why put yourself through this torture for the rest of your life? Remember those times when you forgot to bring your tweezers on vacation? You had to walk around on the beach with some strays waving at passersby.
- Save time in the morning – You have enough to worry about with styling the hair that’s on your head instead of taking the time to manage what’s between your eyes. Take that extra ten minutes of tweezing to sleep. Studies show a 60 years of tweezing = a full week of your life. I just made that statistic up, but it sounds about right.
- Avoid the pink razor burn between your eyes – How embarrassing can it get? Once someone puts two and two together, they get one. You’re a closet unibrow concealer. There is no other explanation or excuse for pink between the eyes.
- Painful electrolysis of yesteryear is no longer needed – It’s not the 1880s anymore, hair removal has come a long way. It’s no longer painful and it no longer takes years of excruciating pain.
- Save money & relief from skin irritation on “instant hair removal” products – One popular product which rhymes with hair will remove your unibrow, but then you still have the irritation of harsh chemicals and your pores releasing the hair. Plus the spending adds up for products year after year after year.
- Waxing your unibrow only makes it grow back thicker – This is God’s joke on human hair removal, hair comes back with a raging force thicker, darker, and more heavily rooted than before.
- You’re not Frida Kahlo and it’s not cool anymore – Frida was a proud woman and artist. She depicted herself in several of her paintings as having a unibrow and pencil thin mustache. That was the 1940s and 50s and women’s rights and respect have come along way since then. Protests and bra burning are one thing, but the only thing you’ll accomplish by letting the brow fro go is a dateless saturday night.
- Avoid getting asked to speak at Star Trek Conventions – Ok so Spock doesn’t have a full unibrow, but he does have some other action going on up there that needs some attention.
Evanesque offers laser hair removal in Dallas for unibrows, bikini lines, backs, under arms, and other common areas to get laser hair removal. Get 50% off one session of natural spray tanning in Dallas, by adding your cell to Evanesque’s specials offers club located here.